Company Name: Accurpress Tooling Systems Inc
Job Title: Accounting Bookkeeper (NOC: 1231)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: $23.00 Hourly, for 40.00 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Location: 17400 56th Avenue Surrey, BC V3S 1C2
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
• Completion of high school
• The candidate should have an associate’s degree in accounting/bookkeeping or business
administration, or equivalent several years of experience combined with courses in Accounting or Bookkeeping.
Languages: Speak, Read and Write English
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks
• Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and
• Prepare bank deposits, keep track of overdue accounts and reconcile bank accounts.
• Conduct invoice activities and pay vendors for delivered materials.
• Manage account payable, account receivable, and process payroll for staff.
• Manage the payment of utility and other bills.
• Prepare and submit tax returns, workers’ compensation and other government documents.
• Record cash receipts and make bank deposits.
• Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Bookkeeper Skills and Qualifications:
Developing Standards, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Reporting Research Results, Data Entry Skills, Accounting, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness.
Other: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada. We also welcome applications from part timers, new immigrants, Aboriginals, youth and disabled people.
Employer: Accurpress Tooling Systems Inc
17400 56th Avenue
Surrey, BC V3S 1C2
How to Apply
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org