1114080 BC Ltd dba Save On Dry Cleaning
7690 134 Street Surrey BC V3W 7T8
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
No. of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
NOC Group: Administrative Assistant
NOC Job Title: Administrative Secretary
• 7690 134 St, Surrey, BC V3W 7T8
• 13629 100 Ave, Surrey, BC V3T 1H9
• 2380 152 St, Surrey, BC V4A 4N9
Job Description: A fast-growing company Save on Dry Cleaning have full-time permanent opportunity for 01 Administrative Assistant for their business on various locations.
• Perform a variety of administrative duties in support of administrative staff of Save on Dry Cleaning
• Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation at work.
• Support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
• Perform office administration tasks, such as filing documents (electronic and by paper), copying, scanning etc
• Maintain the effective operation and upkeep the office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine, printers, computers and telephones.
• Calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
• Prepare, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material for the company
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory
• Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
• Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
Job requirements to qualify for position
Education: Completion of Secondary school is required.
Experience: 2-3 years of proven experience in related field such as admin or assistant or Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping may reduce the experience requirement to one year.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Must have excellent computer skills and willingness to upgrade computer skills, as required.
• Demonstrated ability and excellent proficiency in MS Office.
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
Benefits: Position is entitled to benefits as per BC Employment standards act. As per mutual agreement, 4% Vacation pay of gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation annual, or the option to choose 10 days of paid vacation annually with no vacation pay on each pay period.
Other: Candidate must be legally entitled to work in Canada. Youth, Visible Minorities, Indigenous people, Person with disabilities, Veterans of Canadian Armed force, First Nation, Aboriginals, Seniors and newcomers to Canada with the above listed skills are welcome to apply.
How to Apply: If eligible, please apply immediately to Save on Dry Cleaning by
Mail: Unit 304 14885 60 Avenue Surrey BC V3S 1R8 Email: email@example.com