If you are looking for a meaningful job with excellent career opportunities, here is where you might find it. Acadia Commercial Interiors Inc. is a growing company and we are now hiring 1 Administrative Assistant.
Acadia Commercial Interiors Inc
Business Address: Unit 111 13119 84 Avenue Surrey BC V3W 1B3
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
No. of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Job Location: Unit 111 13119 84 Avenue Surrey BC V3W 1B3
Job Description as an Administrative Assistant you will perform some or all of the following duties:
• Perform a variety of administrative duties in support of administrative staff of Acadia Commercial Interior Inc.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Perform office administration tasks, such as filing documents (electronic and by paper), copying, scanning etc
- Maintain the effective operation and upkeep the office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine, printers, computers and telephones.
• Calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Prepare, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material for the company
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Determine and establish office procedures
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations, if needed
- Supervise and train new office staff in company procedures
Education: Completion of Secondary school is required.
Experience: 2-3 years of proven experience in related field such as admin or assistant or Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping may reduce the experience requirement to one year.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Must have excellent computer skills and willingness to upgrade computer skills, as required.
- Demonstrated ability and excellent proficiency in MS Office.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
Benefits: 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid. Medical benefits will be paid after qualifying period of 03 months, Overtime after 40 hours of work per week
Kindly apply with a resume and cover letter only via:
Mail: Unit 111 13119 84 Avenue Surrey BC V3W 1B3