Sudden Impact Auto Body & Repair Ltd.
Unit 1 12372 82A Ave Surrey BC V3W 0L6
Salary: $24.00 per hour for 35 hours per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
At Sudden Impact Autobody & Repairs Ltd, We Provide auto body collision and repair service on both foreign and domestic automobiles the quality that the Sudden Impact Auto Body family prides it self on is that their customers leave the shop satisfied.
We currently have employment opportunities for one Administrative Assistant to start as soon as possible with a rewarding career.
• Perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
• Perform general office duties and provide administrative support.
• Perform light bookkeeping duties for our company such as schedules, general ledgers and books.
• Maintain, order, oversee the supplies for company.
• Schedule and confirm appointments.
• Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages. Maintain contact lists.
• Answer administrative questions and pass along unresolved issues to management.
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
• Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
• Completion of Secondary School is mandatory. Bachelor’s degree or a two year Office Administration or Business management diploma will be an asset.
• Minimum two years’ experience in administration or supervisory role is required.
• Excellent communication skills in English are required.
• Excellent interpersonal & relationship building skills.
• Extremely organized, Excellent coordination & collaboration skills, Superior oral and written communication skills, Strong proficiency in English.
• Ability to handle confidential material and situations with tact and discretion.
• Strong ability to take initiative and complete tasks as assigned.
As per mutual agreement and BC Employment standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period or 10 days of paid vacation annually.
How to Apply
Fax: (604) 507- 2249
Mail: Unit 1 12372 82A Ave Surrey BC V3W 0L6