Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Secretaries (Except Legal and Medical) (1241)
NOC Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Job Number: 472565
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 4E8 Canada
Perform a wide rang of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the effcient operation of the organization
Number of Hours: 35 hours per week, over time to start after 40 hours a week.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To look after the complete office work, reviewing emails and forwarding it to the appropriate departments/ concerned person.
- Schedule and confirm appointments with clients, answer telephone and electronic enquiries.
- Keep record of the entire income and expenses, and other important communication related business.
- Ensure smooth operation of office equipment and order supplies to be used in the office.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls phone calls from client and security staff.
- Dispatch security staff members based on their set schedules and update with any changes.
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- General clerical duties including photocopying, faxing, scanning and mailing.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Resolve administrative problems and inquires.
- Prepare written responses to routine inquires.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Maintain office supply inventories.
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment.
- Basic bookkeeping, prepare invoice and bank deposit<b>s.</b>
Education and Experience:
- Completion of High School
- Post-Secondary Training and/or 6 months to 1 year work experience in Administrative position
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Communication skills-written and verbal
- Planning and organizing
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
How to Apply
Contact: Amit Vasudeva