Number of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: $23.00hourly, for 40.00 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Location: 128 2238 Queen Street Abbotsford, BC V2T 0B7 Canada
Education: Secondary School
Experience: Will Train. Previous experience will be an asset.
- Maintain files, type correspondence, reports and other applications.
- Understand the office policies and procedures.
- Assist in writing correspondence, flyers and other marketing material.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- General photocopying, faxing, mailing, creating labels, file maintenance.
- Providing back-up assistance to the Manager as needed.-All related administrative duties and projects as required.
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Help clients with pricing, quotes and other doubts and queries.
Essential Skills: Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Continuous learning.
Knowledge of Equipment: Fax, Photocopier, Computer, Printer, Scanner
Knowledge of Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF & Adobe
Marketed to: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Aboriginal Peoples, Newcomers to Canada
AAA Advanced Windows & Doors Ltd.
Address: 128 2238 Queen Street Abbotsford, BC V2T 0B7 Canada
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: 128 2238 Queen Street Abbotsford, BC V2T 0B7 Canada