Job Title: Animal Care Manager (0651)
Company Name: ATLAS Animal Hospital- North Vancouver
Company Address: 1-908 W 16th Street North Vancouver, BC V7P 1R3
Number of Vacancies: 1
Wage Rate: $27.00/hr
Over Time Wage Rate: $40.50/hr
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: 1 Full Time Permanent position
Animal Care Manager Job Duties:
- Manage the day to day activities of the animal care area and staff.
- Oversee routines for daily care and husbandry of animals.
- Oversee the maintenance of daily monitoring and enrichment for all animals in the facility.
- Oversee the daily monitoring of all animals and communicate accordingly with necessary supervisors to report concerns about animals to include health, and behavior concerns.
- Participate in all aspects of hiring, training, evaluating and terminating for assigned staff.
- Assist in creating policy/procedure changes within the animal hospital.
- Assist in marketing promotion and advertising campaigns of Cypress St Animal Hospital.
- Facilitate approved Animal Care training classes and skills demonstrations.
- Monitor and assist in the distribution of various medical and observation charts, medication, and feeding procedures.
- Supervise and assist in the administration of vaccinations, treatments, medications, and completes preliminary physical examinations.
- Completion of high school is required;
- Post secondary college degree/diploma is asset;
- At least 2 years or more animal hospital or other management experience is required.
- As per Employment Standard Act.
- 10 days paid vacations.
- Over time after 40 hours per week
Apply via E-mail: email@example.com