Each day more than 20,000 customers enjoy delicious pizza and other mouth-watering tasty treats from Freshslice. Currently, we are looking for a talented, result-oriented and experienced Assistant Manager who will responsible for managing and motivating staff members and providing exceptional customer service to ensure smooth operations and maximize customer base. If you know how to support a growing team, while growing business, we want to hear from you.
Company Legal Name: Ryan Food Services Ltd.
Company Business Name: Freshslice Pizza
Work Location: 5128 Joyce Street, Vancouver, BC, V5R4H1
Position: Assistant Manager
Number of Positions: 1
Salary: $25.00 per hour
Terms of employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Key Job duties:
- Manage, plan, control and organize the overall operations of the restaurant.
- Ensure that food safety is the top training priority in store operations and enforce safe food handling practices.
- Ensures the restaurant is in accordance with established company standards, policies and procedure.
- Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
- Assist with budget preparation, as well as the monitoring of revenues and expenses.
- Recruit and supervise staff, oversee training and set work schedules.
- Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies.
- Keep record of inventory and determine the required supplies.
- Oversee timely receipt of deposits and final payments.
- Assist the Manager with any other duties required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in food service sector.
- Demonstrated and relevant supervisory, leadership and managerial experience.
- Education in hospitality or food and beverage service management would be an asset.
- Ability to lead and manage a team to achieve common goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the capability to oversee many aspects of the business and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply:
By email: email@example.com
By mail: 5128 Joyce Street, Vancouver, BC, V5R4H1