Global Agriculture Transloading Inc. is seeking a highly motivated professional to fill a full-time Permanent Assistant Manager – Sales & Marketing position. A Person with a skill to efficiently plan and evaluate the sales activities of the company and establish successful marketing strategies. The Sales & Marketing head should have an excellent attention to detail and should be able to, and be comfortable with, working independently with little to no supervision.
Position: Assistant Manager – Sales & Marketing
Anticipated Start date: As Soon as Possible
Location: 11678 – 130th St. Surrey, BC. V3R 2Y3
Wage Rate: $36.50/hour, for 36-40 hours/week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Experience: 3-4 years experience in a related field
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage the creative process of marketing our business services
- Develop and implements new marketing strategies, plans and procedures.
- Promote our services through different channels and online platforms to enhance marketing and sales.
- Develop strong relationship between the business and relevant customers for future business boost.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitor competitor products, sales and their marketing activities. And identify marketing new trends and scope.
- Think and Provide good suggestion to expend our Marketing areas
- Develop and manage all social media platforms for marketing in competitive time.
- Prepare monthly reports and assist in effective plans to expand our business.
- College Diploma/Degree with minimum 3-4 years of Sales & marketing experience
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Continuous learner, highly analytical, with good conceptual and critical thinking skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
If you meet the qualifications above, then apply now with a cover letter and resume outlining your interests, skills, and experience to email@example.com