Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Business Development Officers and Marketing Researchers and Consultants (4163)
NOC Job Title: Business Development Officer
7337 137 Street
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 1A4 Canada
- Develop policies and marketing plans to coordinate with the building maintenance contracts in commercial and residential area.
- Prepare survey questionnaires for conducting market research to analyze the type of service frequently demanded.
- Plan business projects and organize work activities for each cleaning contract.
- Review business opportunities and develop strategies for attracting contract providers and other companies for maintenance contracts.
- Respond to client’s inquiries regarding work performed and to business representatives on development programs.
- Analyze customer service provided in different line of services.
- Develop social and economic profile of the business by performing work activities while considering prevailing social and economic issues.
- Create and maintain managerial and financial reports on the contracts accomplished.
- Conduct online marketing promotions.
- Set work activities in accordance to rules and regulations set by the government.
- Provide consultation on planning new services for the business.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, commerce, business administration or public administration is required.
- Minimum 6-months experience in the field is required.
How to Apply