R.M.J. Construction Ltd. located in Surrey, BC is currently hiring 1 full-time Carpenter Helper for their growing team.
Company: R.M.J. Construction Ltd.
Company Location: 14460, 91A Ave, Surrey, BC, Canada- V3R7K7
Position: Carpenter Helper
Number of position: 1
Terms of employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $23.00 per hour
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Site Environment: At heights, Confined spaces, Noisy, Dusty
Work location(s): Various Locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver and as per company’s contracts
- Load and unload materials and move materials to work areas.
- Clean work areas, machines, and equipment, to maintain a clean and safe jobsite.
- Help cut timbers, lumber and/or paneling to specified dimensions, and drill holes in timbers or lumber.
- Assist in shaping, measuring, and assembling wood material, joint moldings and related activities.
- Smooth and sand surfaces to remove ridges, tool marks, glue, or caulking.
- Select tools, equipment, and construction materials from storage and transport items to work site.
- Take care of construction equipment.
- Assist skilled tradesman and help them in moving equipment and, provide assistance in other activities.
- Perform other activities at work sites, as directed.
- Some work experience as a construction labourer would be an asset.
- Ability to walk stands, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
- Working setting: The candidate should be available to work full-time.
- Requires lifting, pulling and carrying of heavy equipment and objects.
- Candidate should be willing to work outdoors, indoors and all-weather conditions.
How to apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 14460, 91A Ave, Surrey, BC, Canada- V3R7K7
Interested candidates are welcome to apply including aboriginals, newcomers and youth.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates who most closely match our requirements will be contacted for hiring process.