Full time Caregiver is required for Gazzingan family to provide care and supervision for children ages 15 years old and 2 year olds with the following job descriptions:
1) Assist my 2 years old son with his daily needs,assist in bathing, dressing and feeding and other daily morning routine.
2) Prepare nutritious meals and snacks.
3) Organize activities such as games and outings for children.
3) Light housekeeping and laundry as time permits.
5) Maintain a safe and healthy home environment.
Work 40 hours a week with very flexible schedule, evening and weekends expected. $12.65 per hour on a live out status. Two flexible days off. Permanent Position
High School education. At least six months’ caregiver training or at least one year experiences in a similar field of occupation preferred.
Position available to Aboriginal Youth, new immigrants to Canada and a persons with disability. References and criminal record check required.
How to Apply
Expiring: October 31, 2018
235 Battleford Avenue
Victoria, British Columbia