***Please DO NOT apply for this position by submitting your profile on this BC Government Hiring Centre website. Applications must be made via the following directions below.***
TALENT DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT
CLERK 11 (SCHEDULE ‘A’)
Salary Range: $45,276.94 – $51,135.29 per annum
An eligibility list may be established for future vacancies at the same level
Make a difference for the people of BC in a highly supportive and progressive environment!
The Office of the Auditor of British Columbia (OAG) is seeking a talented professional to fill an integral role in Strategic Human Resources.
Learning and Leadership development (including training) is a key part of the OAG’s culture and one of our key engagement drivers.
As our Talent Development Assistant, you will be responsible for coordinating the financial and administrative processes for various learning and leadership development (including training) programs as well as assisting employees at all levels to access learning and leadership development opportunities. This important role coordinates both digital learning platforms such as LinkedIn Learning and Microsoft as well as in-person learning and development events and activities.
This role is also responsible for entering training data into the human resource information system and learning database and running reports for learning and leadership development (including training), succession planning and performance management activities as well as broader HR Strategic Planning purposes.
The Talent Development Assistant will cross-train and work closely with the Strategic Human Resources Operations Assistant to ensure knowledge sharing and coverage.
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must have:
Education & Experience
- Diploma in a related field (such as education, human resources, social sciences, public administration, business administration) and a minimum of two years experience in organizing aspects of training delivery, programs or event coordination; OR
- Grade twelve education and 5 years of experience in organizing aspects of training delivery, programs or event coordination
- Preference may be given for candidates with experience using learning management systems, LinkedIn Learning, or other digital learning platforms.
Candidates must be willing and able to:
- Be flexible regarding ongoing changes in responsibilities, assignments and corporate structures.
- Travel occasionally.
- Successful completion of security screening requirements of the BC Public Service, which may include a criminal records check, and/or Criminal Records Review Act (CRRA) check, and/or enhanced security screening checks as required by the Office of the Auditor General.
Please see the attached job profile for a full description of the accountabilities and required qualifications. Please indicate clearly how you meet the requirements of the job in your resume.
Located in downtown Victoria, the Office of the Auditor General of British Columbia has been recognized internationally as a leader for excellence in promoting effective and accountable government. The Office offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package, pension plan, flexible work arrangements, and a strong team environment.
The Office of the Auditor General of British Columbia is committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace. Make a difference while enhancing your career progression and your professional skills.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We are accepting email applications until 11:59pm April 14th, 2020.
For more information, see www.bcauditor.com or contact Raegen Bonanni, HR Advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org