Client Relations Coordinator
Communications Officer R21
An eligibility list may be established.
A step in the right direction to further your career in communications
The Integrated Data Division (IDD) is a new cross-government service that includes four program areas; DataBC, the Data Science Partnership Program, the Data Innovation Program and Start Up In Residence Program. The Client Relations Coordinator will be working primarily with the DataBC program.
The Client Relations Coordinator develops and maintains collaborative partnerships with stakeholders to ensure the effective delivery of programs and services to clients, and to communicate program goals and objectives.
With over 200 different occupations available in 280 communities across the province, we offer exciting opportunities for your career. Come be a part of the BC Public Service, a Top 100 Employer that embraces diversity, health and career growth. For more information, please see What We Offer.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
For complete details about this opportunity, including accountabilities, please refer to the attached job profile. For specific position related enquiries, please contact Brittany.Decker@gov.bc.ca. DO NOT SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS. For more information about how to complete your job application, add/edit your resume and for more useful tips when applying for jobs, please refer to the Your Job Application page on the MyHR website.
NOTE: Applications will be accepted until 11:00 pm Pacific Standard Time on the closing date of the competition.
In order to be considered for this position, your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the education and experience as outlined below:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, , or a related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in public relations, corporate communications or media relations in a large organization.
- Preference may be given to applicants with client relations and/or account management experience.
- Preference may be given to applicants experience working within general relationship management and communications principles, concepts and methodologies including issues management, business writing and presenting, relationship management and customer service Preference may be given to applicants experience coordinating formal and informal consultation processes.
- Preference may be given to applicants with previous experience delivering engagement activities to a client or client group.
- Preference may be given to applicants with previous experience with Client Relationship Management (CRM) processes and systems platforms.
Applicants selected to move forward in the hiring process may be assessed on the Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies as outlined in the attached Job Profile located in the Additional Information section at the bottom of the posting.
A Criminal Record Check (CRC) will be required.
Cover Letter: YES – A cover letter is required as part of your application. The content and/or format of your cover letter may be evaluated as part of the assessment process.
Resume: YES – Ensure your resume includes your educational accomplishments, employment history including start and end dates (month and year) of your employment, and any relevant information that relates to the job to which you are applying.
Questionnaire: YES – As part of the application process, you will be prompted to complete an online questionnaire to demonstrate how you meet the job requirements.