Phoenix Homes (2011) Ltd. located in Surrey, BC is currently hiring 6 full-time Construction Labourer for their growing team.
Company: Phoenix Homes (2011) Ltd.
Company Location: #103 – 12889 84 Avenue, Surrey, BC – V3W 0K5
Position: Construction Labourer
Terms of employment: Full-Time; Permanent
Salary: $23.00 per hour
Number of positions: 6
Start date: As soon as possible
Work location(s): Various Locations in Lower Mainland (BC), Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley and as per company’s contracts
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas.
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites.
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt.
- Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities.
- Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel.
- Cover surfaces with laminated plastic covering material.
- Cut timbers, lumber and/or paneling to specified dimensions, and drill holes in timbers or lumber.
- Hold plumb bobs, sighting rods, and other equipment, to aid in establishing reference points and lines.
- Position and hold timbers, lumber, and paneling in place for fastening or cutting.
- Select tools, equipment, and materials from storage and transport items to work site.
- Some work experience as a construction labourer would be an asset.
- Ability to walk stands, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
- Working setting: The candidate should be available to work full-time.
- Requires lifting, pulling and carrying of heavy equipment and objects.
- Candidate should be willing to work outdoors, indoors and all-weather conditions.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply by sending their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates can also mail their resume at #103 – 12889 84 Avenue, Surrey, BC – V3W 0K5.
Those who meet our expectations will be contacted for an interview.
We thank all of you for applying!