ELITE ASBESTOS REMOVAL LTD.
14143 110A AVENUE SURREY BC V3R 2B2
Salary: $23.00/Hourly for 35 hours a week
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 3
NOC Group: Construction Trades Helpers and Labourers (7611)
NOC Job Title: Construction Worker
Job Location(s)Various locations with base at 14143 110A AVENUE SURREY BC V3R 2B2
ELITE ASBESTOS REMOVAL LTD. based at 14143 110A AVENUE SURREY BC V3R 2B2
is looking for physically fit individuals for the position of “Construction Labourer” on permanent and full time. Candidate must be willing to perform the following job duties in efficient manner.
1. Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades required at construction sites.
2. Removes asbestos from ceilings, walls, beams, boilers, and other structures, following hazardous waste handling guidelines: Assembles scaffolding and seals off work area, using plastic sheeting and duct tape.
3. Load and unload construction materials and move materials to work areas.
4. Positions portable air evacuation and filtration system inside work area.
5. Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities.
6. Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel.
7. Assist in demolishing buildings using prying bars and other tools, and sort, clean and pile savaged materials
8. Remove rubble and other debris at construction using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows, and other equipment.
9. Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators, and tampers as directed.
10. Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors, and pumps.
11. Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants and remove asbestos and other hazardous materials.
12. Sprays chemical solution over asbestos covered surfaces, using tank with attached hose and nozzle, to soften asbestos
13. Clean work area of loose asbestos, using vacuum, broom, and dust pan
14. Direct traffic at or near construction sites.
15. Seals bags, using duct tape, and loads bags into truck.
16. Maintain a safe work environment by respecting all the safety procedures as directed by crew supervisor.
17. Keeping the safety equipment on entire duration of work.
Language: None. Basic knowledge of English will be an asset.
Other: Must be physically fit and able to lift weight, carry on heavy loads, stand for extended hours, bend, sit on knees, comfortable with masks, work in extreme cold weather, work without having warm clothes on, operate heavy tools such as hammers, knife, scraper, shovels, vacuum, broom, dust pan, ladders etc.
Transportation to and from the work location will be provided free of cost in company vehicle. 4% Vacation pay or 10 days of paid vacation time.
How to Apply
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail:14143 110A AVENUE SURREY BC V3R 2B2