Mortise Construction Ltd located at #104 9450 120 Street Surrey, BC V3V 4B9 is looking for a Full time – Permanent r to join their team as soon as possible.
Number of positions available: 1
Salary: $38.46 per hour for 40 hours a week (overtime applicable after 40 hours)
Language requirements: English
Education requirements:High school completion
Experience requirements:1-2 years of experience in the relevant field
• Compile detailed worksheets and specifications from customer’s order.
• Estimate type and quantity of materials and labour required for production, construction and other projects
• Consult with production supervisor to schedule production runs in a cost and time-efficient manner
• Prepare and maintain various reports on the progress of work, materials used, rates of production and other project related information, using manual or computerized systems.
• Prepare correspondence, reports, statements, forms, presentations, applications and other documents from notes or dictaphone.
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of other workers and projects
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Resolve work issues and recommend measures to improve productivity
• Perform inspection of the site without overlooking any minor or major equipment
Other: Security and safety guidelines must always be kept in mind and be strictly followed at all the times. Hard hat, safety glasses and steel toe-cap shoes are must while performing the job duties.
Job location: Various locations in and around the Lower Mainland, BC and BC as per the contracts received
Employer: Mortise Construction Ltd
Employer Business Address:
#104 9450 120 Street Surrey, BC V3V 4B9
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: #104 9450 120 Street Surrey, BC V3V 4B9