Masquesolo Sushi & Kitchen in Surrey, BC is hiring a F/T Cook.
– Some professional experience or completion of a training program in cooking (college or other) required.
– Cooking experience in Japanese or other Asian food an asset but not mandatory.
– Completion of secondary school.
– Prepare and cook Japanese and fusion Asian dishes (Sushi, Sashimi, etc.) and/or hot food
– Make various types of sushi, sashimi, roll sushi, party tray and combination sushi
– Oversee kitchen operations
– Maintain inventories and records of food
– Monitor and order supplies
– Train kitchen staff
Work Locations :
– 5827 176 Street Surrey BC Canada V3S 4E3
– $16.50-$18.50 per hour depending on experience / 40 hours per week
Positions Available :
– 1 Cook
How to apply :
– If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by email with “Cook” in the subject line.
- Thank you to all that apply, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Aboriginal, newcomers, youth, persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview.
- No phone call regarding this AD.