TEO Korean Restaurant, BC is hiring F/T Cook.
Term of employment: Full-time and Permanent
Available Position: 1
– Prepare and cook Korean and fusion Asian dishes and hot food
– Oversee kitchen operations
– Maintain inventories and records of food
– Monitor and order supplies
– Train kitchen staff
– 1 – 2 years of professional experience or completion of a training program in cooking (college or other) required.
– Cooking experience in Korean or other Asian food an asset.
– Completion of secondary school.
Work Locations :
– A-2579 Lougheed Highway, Port Coquitlam, BC V3B 4P4
– $15.00-$17.00 per hour depending on experience / 40 hours per week
(10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay are provided on duties)
Underrepresented groups (Aboriginal, Newcomers, Youth, Disabled person) are encouraged to apply. Candidates legally entitled to work in Canada can apply)
How to apply :
– If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com by email with “Cook” in the subject line.