Lillooet Inn Restaurant in Lillooet, BC is hiring a Cook. Our menu includes sandwiches, soup and salad, fish and chips, and some Japanese cuisine at night.
Term of employment : Full-time and Permanent
Available Position :1
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- May clean kitchen and work area
- May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
- Completion of high school
- 2 – 3 years of commercial cooking experience or Completion of some training program in cooking (college or other) are required.
- $18 – $20 per hour, 40 hours per week.(10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of vacation pay)
- Underrepresented groups (Aboriginal, newcomers, youth, persons with disabilities) are encouraged to apply. Candidates legally entitle to work in Canada can apply.
How to Apply
- By Email: email@example.com
Location: 687 Main St # 3, Lillooet, British Columbia, V0K 1V0, Canada