JOB START DATE
As soon as possible
$14.00/hour for 40 hours a week
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Permanent, Full time, Weekends, Evening and Morning shifts
1. Prepare and cook Indian style cuisines
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Coordinate with the activities of kitchen and other staff
- Support staff in performing their job duties like cleaning kitchen, if required
- Coordinate with manager and supervisor in hiring the kitchen staffADDITIONAL SKILLS AND PERSONAL SUITABILITY
• A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
• Customer service oriented
• Experience of motivating and leading team.
• Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure and fast paced environment and prioritize tasks.EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
1-2 years experience is requiredLANGUAGES
Spice Kings Bistro Ltd.
WORK LOCATION & EMPLOYER ADDRESS
15325 56 Avenue Surrey, BC V3S 0X9
APPLY BY E-MAIL: