- Oversee daily store operations, supervise employees and manage inventory
- Effectively recruit, train and retain new employees
- Maintain store staffing levels to meet the needs of our customers, while operating within budgeted wage costs
- Creation of weekly department work schedules
- Monitor performance of staff and develop employees to their full potential
- Manage and motivate the team to increase sales, meet targets and exceed budgeted goals, while ensuring operational efficiency
- Analyze and compare sales data for effective merchandising
- Handle customer queries and complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Comply with the Company’s established Health and Safety and Food Safety policies and ensure that staff members are also adhering to these policies
- Provide a safe and clean store environment to protect both staff and customers
- Building solid relationships with customers and vendors, while actively seeking new business development opportunities through networking and community events
- Liaise with staff to address any concerns, discuss upcoming ads or promotions, cross merchandising, etc.
- To perform other duties and tasks assigned or required as consistent with the nature and scope of the position.
- Education & Experience : High School Diploma with 2-3 years of experience in administration and sales or Diploma in Business/Marketing or sales. Combination of Education and Experience will be considered for qualifying candidates.
- Language: Basic English
Willingness & ability to work within variety of shifts, including Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings and weekends.
Ability to ensure compliance of established company policy
Physical Requirements: This role requires constant standing, bending and reaching. Frequent lifting of 1-5 pounds, and occassional lifting of upto 10-20 pounds.
Wages: $ 18/ hour with one and half overtime rate
Vacation Pay: 2 weeks ( 10 business days) after completion of 1 year with organization
Medical Insurance of 3 months if not covered under MSP
Okanagan Falls, BC V0H1R0
How to apply?
Candidates possessing above skills can email their resumes at email@example.com