Aecom Electric Ltd. is hiring full-time Electrician Helper for projects across the Lower Mainland. The Electrician Helper will be working on various sites in Lower Mainland.
Company: Aecom Electric Ltd.
Company Location: 13078, 60 Ave Surrey BC – V3X 2L7
Position: Electrician Helper
Job Type: Full-Time; Permanent
Salary: $20.50 per hour
Number of positions: 2
Start date: As soon as possible
Work locations: The candidates will work at various locations in Lower Mainland as per company’s contract and demand
- Load, unload and move wires and other materials at the site.
- Work on wiring layouts and installations according to the drawings specifications with Electrician.
- Help electrician in installing and replacing lighting fixtures, switches, relays, circuit breakers, communication system and alarms.
- Hand over hand tools to electrician to work on wiring and circuits.
- Assist in drilling as required.
- Ensure satisfaction using test equipment.
- Perform duties assigned by Electrician.
Education: High school is an asset
Experience: No experience required; Training will be provided
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply by sending their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Electrician Helper” in the subject line. Candidates can also mail their resume at 13078, 60 Ave Surrey BC – V3X 2L7
While we thank all candidates for their interest, but only shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview.