A&M Orchards Ltd. Located in Keremeos BC is looking to hire full time & permanent Farm Manager. The person should have some University Degree/Diploma, have minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field and good commanding skills over English is necessary for this position.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
• Manage the overall operations of a farm, orchard
• Determine the amount and kinds of crops to be grown and inventory require for growing and cultivating crops.
• Organize and co-ordinate planting, cultivating and crop harvesting activities
• Hire and manage farm personnel
• Establish a marketing program and strategies for farm crop products
• Develop and keep financial and production records
• Purchase farm machinery, seeds and other supplies required for farming
• Maintain farm machinery, equipment and buildings
• Perform farming duties.
We pay competitive wages $20.00 per hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
Send your resumes to the work location:
921, Hwy 3A, Keremeos, BC V0X1N0
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.