Nachhattar S Bhangal, Satnam S Bhangal & Surjit S Bhangal are hiring 2 Farm Supervisors for their Blueberry Farms located in Langley, BC.
Employer: Nachhattar S Bhangal, Satnam S Bhangal & Surjit S Bhangal
Type of Business: Blueberry Farm
Title of Position: Farm Supervisor
Number of positions: 2
Terms of employment: Full-time – Permanent; Year- round work
Wages: $15.00 per hour
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
- 1387, 264 Street, Langley, BC – V4W 2S2
- 1740, 256 Street, Langley, BC- V4W 2J9
- Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers.
- Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations and train farm workers.
- Develop work schedules and establish procedures.
- Ensure farm safety procedures are followed.
- Maintain quality control and production records.
- May perform general farm duties when required.
- Minimum 1-year farm work experience required
- Language: Basic knowledge of English is required
- Ability to work in fast paced environment which may be physically demanding. Heavy lifting required
- Essential Skills: Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Significant use of memory
Accommodation will be provided at $30/week (if required). Relocation expenses & private health insurance covered by the employer until the worker is covered by the appropriate provincial health insurance plan.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by sending their resume with contact information by:
- By Email (preferred): email@example.com
- By Mail: 7173, 124A Street, Surrey, BC – V3W0P7