Nachhattar S Bhangal, Satnam S Bhangal & Surjit S Bhangal are hiring 8 Farm Workers for their Blueberry Farms located in Langley, BC.
Employer: Nachhattar S Bhangal, Satnam S Bhangal & Surjit S Bhangal
Type of Business: Blueberry Farm
Title of Position: Farm Worker
Number of positions: 8
Terms of employment: Full-time – Permanent; Year- round work
Wages: $12.65 per hour
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
- 1387, 264 Street, Langley, BC – V4W 2S2
- 1740, 256 Street, Langley, BC- V4W 2J9
- Plant, fertilize, cultivate, spray, irrigate and harvest crops.
- Pruning and thinning.
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market.
- Load, unload and transfer crates, supplies, farm produce for transport.
- Other farm related duties as required.
- No experience required, we will train
- Ability to work long hours, early morning and weekends
- Ability to work in fast paced environment which may be physically demanding
- No education and language requirements
Accommodation will be provided at $30/week (if required). Relocation expenses & private health insurance covered by the employer until the worker is covered by the appropriate provincial health insurance plan.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by sending their resume with contact information by:
- By Email (preferred): email@example.com
- By Mail: 7173, 124A Street, Surrey, BC – V3W0P7