Food & Beverage Servers
595573 B.C. Ltd. dba Marysville Pub & Liquor Store
Unit 447 304 Street, Kimberley, BC V1A 3H5, Canada
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full time, Overtime, Weekend, day, Night, Evening shift, if required.
Wage Rate: $12.65 hourly for 40.00 hours a week
Work Location: Unit 447 304 Street, Kimberley, BC V1A 3H5, Canada
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Person should be able to work in day, evening, night, weekend and or on call.
• Greet customers, present menus, make suggestions and answer questions regarding food and beverages.
• Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff.
• Ensure quality service in the restaurant and serve meals.
• Prepare and serve dessert.
• Recommend wines that complement patrons’ meals.
• Serve food and beverages.
• Prepare and serve specialty foods at patrons’ tables.
• Present bill to patrons and accept payment.
• Comply with equipment usage guidelines.
• Comply with maintenance guidelines for the restaurant.
• Ensure your work area is clean.
• Clean and clear the room tables.
• Perform other tasks as required by the supervisor.
Minimum Education: Completion of Secondary School is an asset but not mandatory.
Experience: Previous experience in the similar position is an asset but not mandatory. On the job training will be provided.
Language: Strong communication skills in English are required.
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Not required
Communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Significant use of memory, Continuous learning.
Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Free uniform and Free meal during working hours. As per collective agreement and BC Employment standards, 4% vacation pay of the gross salaey will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation time annually or 10 days of paid vacation annually with no vacation pay on each pay period.
NOTE: Please mention the Job Title in the subject line while applying for the position.
How to apply
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: Unit 447 304 Street, Kimberley, BC V1A 3H5, Canada