0968801 BC Ltd DBA Subway
Position Title: Food Counter Attendant
Location: 100-960 Chew Road Quesnel, BC V2J 2M6
Duration: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $12.65/hour for 40 hours a week. Overtime applicable after 40 hours.
Positions available: 2
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible (at the latest in 3 months)
Company Background: Today, the SUBWAY brand is the world’s largest submarine sandwich chain with more than 44,000 locations around the world. We’ve become the leading choice for people seeking quick, nutritious meals that the whole family can enjoy. We know that it takes more than just good food to nourish people and build vibrant communities. It starts with taking care of people, the heart and soul of the SUBWAY experience. By joining Subway, you become a part of creating a healthy community.
- Take customers’ orders and serve customers at counters
- Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to customers, and package take-out food
- Use equipment at the counter to prepare fast food items as per Subway’s menu
- Stock refrigerators and keep records of the quantities of food used
- Receive payment for food items purchased
- Ensure side stations are tidy and side work is appropriately completed
- Handle customer complaints and inform supervisor or manager on duty
- Maintain sanitation at the counter
- Maintain awareness with menu and special items
Education: High School Education preferred
Experience: No experience required. Will train and on-the-job paid training will be provided.
Additional skills and personal suitability
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Customer service oriented
- Experience of motivating and leading team.
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure and fast paced environment and prioritize tasks.
- Health regulations, safety standards and departmental and company policies should be followed in the work setup.
Please reference job title in the subject line and ensure contact name and Contact number and/or Email is provided.
Please send your resume/application to firstname.lastname@example.org
100-960 Chew Road Quesnel, BC V2J 2M6