JOB START DATE
As soon as possible
Fatburger (Grandview Central)
Fatburger Canada is Canadian owned and operated, with locations in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
LOCATION & EMPLOYER ADDRESS
#115 16070 24 Avenue Surrey, BC V3S 0M6
$13.00/hour for 40 hours a week
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Permanent, Full time
- Availability to work in a variety of shifts and at weekends
SECURITY AND SAFETY
Health regulations, safety standards and departmental and company policies should be followed in the work setup.
Ability to adapt and succeed in fast paced environment, Ability to prioritize tasks, Self-motivated and customer service oriented
- Create shift schedule effectively including work station assignments/rotations, employee vacations, employee breaks and overtime assignment
- Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of servers and other kitchen staff
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Assist in selection of food service staff and development of budgets
- Other duties as assigned by restaurant manager.
Completion of secondary school
Completion of college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline OR 1-2 years’ experience in food preparation or service are required
APPLY BY E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org