Lillooet Inn Restaurant in Lillooet, BC is hiring a Food Service Supervisor. Our menu includes sandwiches, soup and salad, fish and chips, and so on.
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of cooks, kitchen helpers, and servers who prepare, portion and serve food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies for meal preparation
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Keep accurate records of stock, repairs, sales and waste
- Make sure that food and service meet quality control standards
- Solve problems with customers or payment system
- Completion of high school
- 2– 3 years of experience in food service or relevant services are required.
- $17 – $19 per hour, 40 hours per week.
- Underrepresented groups (Aboriginal, newcomers, youth, persons with disabilities) are encouraged to apply. Candidates legally entitle to work in Canada can apply.
How to Apply
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: 687 Main St # 3, Lillooet, British Columbia, V0K 1V0, Canada