Work Setting: Person should be able to work in day, evening, night, weekend and or on call.
- Supervises employees engaged in serving food in restaurant and in maintaining cleanliness of food service areas and equipment
- Supervises serving of meals in restaurant.
- Prepare schedules and assign work to subordinate staff
- Supervise and coordinate activities of restaurant staff.
- Responsible for daily operations including inventory and restocking of food supplies
- Maintain inventory level for supplies, also checking daily inventory at the end of week to estimate and order ingredients
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
- Resolve customer complaints and special requests in a timely and professional manner;
Keeps records, such as amount and cost of meals served and hours worked by employees
- Perform cashier’s or server’s duty such as taking orders and processing payments if it needs.
Education: Completion of Secondary School is required
Experience: 1-2 years of experience in food service sector
Language: Fluent English
Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Flexibility; Client focus
Other: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Free uniform and Free meal during working hours. As per collective agreement and BC Employment standards, 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation time annually or 10 days of paid vacation annually with no vacation pay on each pay period.
NOTE: Please mention the Job Title in the subject line while applying for the position.
How to apply
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: Unit 447 304 Street, Kimberley, BC V1A 3H5, Canada