Food Services Manager
Q Spot Restaurant Ltd. dba Q Spot Restaurant in Fort St. John, BC is looking for a skilled and experienced Full-time, Permanent Food Services Manager.
- Position: Food Services Manager (Full-Time, Permanent position)
- Wage: $19.00 – $21.00 per hour (wage to be determined depend on experience and skills)
- Working hours: 40 hours per week (8 hours per day)
- Ability to do shift work (daytime, evenings, weekends and holidays)
- Vacation: 10 days paid holidays per year or 4% gross salary
- Positions Available: 1
- Education: Completion of a college diploma
- Experience: 3 years or more of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience
- Language: English
- Working Location: 9924 110th Ave, Fort St. John, BC V1J 2T1
- Business Name: Q Spot Restaurant
- Manage and co-ordinate activities of restaurant staffs
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of restaurant, food and beverage service.
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
How to Apply: send your ‘resume’
- Email: email@example.com (Please respond with resume by email with ‘Food Services Manager’ on the subject line)
- Mail: to the address above Working Location
We thank everyone in advance for their application, but only candidates considered for this position will be contacted for an interview.
No phone calls regarding employment please.