Company: Rahal Construction Ltd.
79 60th Avenue E
Vancouver BC V5X 1Z5
$26.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Terms of Employment:
Permanent, Full time
Positions available: 2
Your main responsibilities as Framer-Carpenter will be:
- Read and interpret drawings to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in accordance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, assemble and join materials made of wood , wood substitutes and other materials
- Build foundations, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Fit and install doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structure
- Prepare cost estimate for clients
You will be working as a part of the team at various sites around lower mainland, BC and BC.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- You will have completed high school and will be provided an on-the-job paid training.
- Over 2 years of experience in relevant field is required
Security and safety guidelines must always be kept in mind and be strictly followed at all the times. Hard hat, safety glasses and steel toe-cap shoes are must while performing the job duties.
Language requirements: English
How To Apply: Applications may be submitted by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org