TDNC Design & Construction Ltd. in Coquitlam, BC is hiring a Marketing Manager.
TDNC Design & Construction is a company that provides construction management, project designs and general constructing services within Metro Vancouver region. Our mission is to provide our clients with exceptional customer services, and we aim to design and build exceptional quality constructions continuously.
Job Location(s) : Coquitlam, British Columbia
- Plan, develop, and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services
- Maintain media relations with local publishers/broadcasting companies on behalf of the company
- Establish sales networks for main products and services
- Direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of the company
- Direct and evaluate the department that develops and implements communication strategies and information programs
- Direct and evaluate the department that publicizes activities and events on behalf of businesses
- Initiate local market research and analyze research data
- Organize and direct the development and maintenance of the company’s internet website
- A college diploma or university degree in communications, public relations, marketing or in a related field and;
- 5 + years of experience as a sales, marketing or public relations representative or in a related position are required.
- Self-driven, ability to take initiatives and propose concepts/activities
- Strong attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to produce and sustain excellent results
- Salary : $41 – $41.50/Hourly
- Job Type : Full-Time, Permanent
- Language required : English
- Start Date of Employment (Approx.) : As soon as possible
- Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation per year
- All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, persons with disabilities, indigenous people, and newcomers to Canada are encouraged to apply.
- Please apply by email at email@example.com or by mail.