We are looking for a reliable, full-time Child Caregiver for our three children aged 9, 11 and 13.
Position: Child Caregiver – Private Home
Wage: C$14 per hour
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay
Language of Work: English
Employment Term: Permanent
Work Location and Setting: Maple Ridge, BC (Employer’s home), Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment.
Work Site Environment: Non-smoking
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available.
Children’s Ages: Three children aged 9, 11 and 13
- Supervise and care for children in employer’s home
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Prepare and serve meals for children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Organize activities such as games and outings for children
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
Completion of secondary school is required.
Minimum 1 year of experience in a childcare setting or equivalent is required.
Criminal record check and reference are required.
A valid driver’s licence is NOT required, but it would be an asset.
Please send your resume and reference via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer: Jie Wen Li, Victor Cheung
10673 240A Street, Maple Ridge, BC V2W 2B1