NOC Group: Babysitters, Nannies and Parents’ Helpers (6474)
NOC Job Title: Caregiver for Children – Private Home
Job Description: Chadha Family residing on the 79 Ave and 135 street Surrey BC is looking to hire a caregiver for their 12 year and 6 year old children.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
Work location: Work in employer’s home. Accommodation available at no extra charge if the caregiver wishes to stay in client’s house; however it’s not a requirement.
- Supervise and tend to children at employer’s residence.
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals for children.
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties related to the children only.
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and support their social development.
- Accompany children to and from school and to appointments.
- Maintain safe and healthy environment in the employer’s home.
- Tend to emotional well-being of the children.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Benefits: 1) Minimum 35 hours a week. 2) Paid meal breaks 3) Paid vacation of 2 weeks per year
Work setting: Private home located in Surrey, BC
Skills requirement and Experience:
- Completion of Secondary Education. Minimum of 1-year full time paid work experience in similar positions or completion of a 6-month full time class room training in a related field is required.
• Must have a flexible schedule and be available for early morning, day, early evening and split shifts as the children’s schedule.
How to Apply
Apply by email: email@example.com