Sushi Umibe Japanese Restaurant is currently hiring a full time kitchen helper.
Duration : Permanent
Position : Full-time Kitchen helper
Job Duties :
- Wash and peel vegetables and fruit
- Clean kitchen area, counters, food preparation areas, utensils and equipment
- Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers
- Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards and other storage area
- Sweep and mop floors, and perform other duties to assist cook and kitchen staff.
- Maintain Health and Safety standards in work areas.
Job Requirements :
- Completion of secondary school
- Previous kitchen experience an asset, but willing to train the right candidate
- Available to work on weekends and holidays
Wage : $11.35 – $13.35 per hour depending on experience. 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of vacation pay
Working hours : 40hrs per week. May have to work overtime if needed
Work locations : 1-11955 207 Street Maple Ridge BC V2X 3E4
Others: Underrepresented groups (Aboriginal, Newcomers, Youth, Disabled person) are encouraged to apply. Candidates legally entitled to work in Canada can apply)
How to apply : Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “kitchen helper” in the subject line.