Sran Trucking Ltd.
#108 30553 Great Northern Avenue Abbotsford, British Columbia V2T 0B6 Canada
Salary: $24.00/Hourly for 50 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 06
NOC Group: Truck Drivers (7411) (7511)
Job Location (s) Various location across US & Canada #108 30553 Great Northern Avenue Abbotsford, British Columbia V2T 0B6 Canada
Employment groups: Students, Youth, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Apprentices
Employment conditions: Overtime, Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night
Willing to travel internationally, Willing to travel cross-border, Willing to travel for extended periods, Willing to travel overnight, Valid driver’s licence, Drive manual transmission vehicle
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Large workload, Handling heavy loads, Repetitive tasks, Sitting, Overtime required, Physically demanding
Team player, Effective interpersonal skills, Reliability, Judgement, Organized, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility
Trans-border documentation, Driver logbook, Bill of lading, Trip reports, Maintenance and repair reports, Accident or incident reports, Dangerous goods occurrence reports, Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip)
Sran Trucking Ltd. is hiring for Long Haul Truck Drivers to drive across US & Canada.
– Operate and drive company trucks to locations across Canada and the US, transporting goods and materials
– Perform pre-trip inspections of the truck, vehicle systems and equipment, brakes, tires and lights
– Oversee the condition of vehicle equipment, loading and unloading of goods and ensuring the safe delivery of cargo
– Ensure that all documentation and permits are in order when driving US routes
– Ensure the accurate recording of cargo information, distance logs, fuel consumption and expenses into log books
– Communicate with company dispatcher and other company drivers
– May be required to drive as a part of a two-person team
– If necessary, perform emergency roadside repairs
– Completion of secondary school is required
– Must have Class 1 from BC or equivalent Driver’s License from anywhere with air brake endorsement or should be able to acquire one
– Must be able to communicate in basic English
– No work experience required, we have trainers available, on the job training will be provided.
As per collective agreement and BC Employment standards 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 14 days of unpaid vacation upon 02 weeks notice or option to choose 14 days of paid vacation with no vacation pay on gross salary.
How to Apply