Job Title: Machinist Supervisor
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Number of positions available: 1
Salary: $37.00 per hour for 40 hours a week (overtime applicable after 40 hours)
Language requirements: English
Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
Experience: Several years of experience is required
• Operates machines and other equipment to observe operation and diagnose malfunctions or to test repaired equipment.
• Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
• Program computers or numerical instruments, such as numerically controlled machine tools.
• Confer with engineering, supervisory, or manufacturing personnel to exchange technical information.
• Studies blueprints and sketches in order to plan material, equipment, and labour needs to accomplish tasks.
• Estimates costs of material to accomplish assignments.
• Ensures proper labour relations and conditions of employment are maintained
• Identifies staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
• Identify items for acceptance or rejection and document findings with specifications to ensure conformance to standards
• Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments.
Security and safety guidelines must always be kept in mind and be strictly followed at all times.
Employer: Canadian Die & Mould Ltd.
#10, 17918 55 Avenue, Surrey BC, V3S 6C8 Canada
Mail: #10, 17918 55 Avenue, Surrey BC, V3S 6C8 Canada