One Flat Fee Real Estate Incorporated
Unit 109 12888 80 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 3A8
Salary: $29.00/Hourly for 35 hours per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC: 1123 Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations
One Flat Fee is the pioneer and the largest flat fee MLS® service in western Canada. We specialize in providing Flat Fee MLS® listings for homes for sale by owner in Vancouver, BC, and throughout the lower mainland and the remote regions of British Columbia.
We are currently looking for a professional, experienced and dynamic Marketing Coordinator.
- Analyse advertising needs and develop appropriate advertising and marketing plans, publicize activities and events, and maintain media relations on behalf of business
- Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of the company
- Analyse, develop and implement communication and promotion strategies and information programs
- Precisely tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic (online) media
- Gather, research and prepare communications material
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Develop, implement and evaluate communications strategies and programs designed to inform clients
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of clients
- Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, marketing strategy, posters etc
- Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes
- Initiate and maintain contact with the media
- Act as spokesperson for an organization and answer written and oral inquiries
- Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- A college diploma or a university degree in business marketing, public relations, communications, journalism, museology or a discipline related to a particular subject matter is required.
- 3-5 years of verifiable experience in the profession is required in any reputed organisation.
- Excellent communication skills in English are required.
- Excellent skills in Acrobat, Photoshop, and other relevant softwares.
- Excellent copy writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation skills.
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign, Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to extract relevant data and respond to insights through social accounts.
- Ability to problem-solve, and work with us with minimal training or supervision.
- Positive attitude, detail oriented, and good multitasking/organizational ability.
- Demonstrate social networking experience and social insight tools knowledge.
As per mutual agreement and BC Employment standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation annually or 10 days of paid vacation with no vacation pay.
How to apply
Mail: Unit 109 12888 80 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 3A8