Daytona Motorsports is one of the largest authorized dealers of Suzuki, Yamaha and Zero Motorcycles in British Columbia with the head office of the business located at: 13479 King George Blvd, Surrey, BC V3T 2T8. We are currently looking for an experienced Motorcycle Mechanic to join our dynamic team in this full-time permanent position which involves repair and service of Japanese brands of motorcycles. This job opening is at the following shop location: 837 East Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC V6A 3R2.
- Inspect and test engines to diagnose and isolate faults;
- Adjust, repair or replace mechanical or electrical system parts;
- Perform scheduled maintenance service;
- Test and adjust repaired systems for proper performance.
Specific Job Requirements:
- 5 years or more experience as a Motorcycle Mechanic working with Japanese brands which includes min 1-year full-time experience working with 2016 or newer models
- Trades certificate or diploma in motorcycle repair/motor-vehicle engineering/motorcycle mechanic and specialized training in service and repair of Japanese brands of motorcycles (e.g. Yamaha Service, Yamaha Yamapro, YPA Bronze, YPA Silver, Factory Authorized Suzuki Training (FAST) etc.)
- Good communication skills in English
Salary and Work Hours:
- $30.00/ hour- 40 hours /week
- Dental, group insurance and life insurance benefits