This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
BSB Glass & Shower Doors Ltd is seeking an energetic, highly motivated professional to join their team.
Employer name: BSB Glass & Shower Doors Ltd
Job Title: Office Administrator (NOC 1221)
Job type: Full time and Permanent
Business address: 12987 80 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 1V9
Salary: $24 /Hour for 40 hours a week
Overtime as per BC labor laws
Minimum Education: Diploma, Certificate in business or public administration
Positions Available: 1
Job Location: Surrey
- Completion of secondary school & a university degree or college diploma in business or public administration
- Two years experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures, review and evaluate them
- Follow policies and procedures in place related to the release of records and information
- Maintain work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as equipment, supplies, forms, maintenance and other services as required
- Oversee overall administrative operations
- Collect data and prepare reports and correspondence
- Create and maintain an effective filling & database system for all administrative and financial documents
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please email your resumes.