Amex doors and mouldings Ltd.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
No. of Vacancies: 1
Job Location: 105-13112 84 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 1L2
Amex doors and mouldings Ltd situated at 105-13112 84 Ave, Surrey, BC. We are urgently looking for 1 Office manager to add into our team. As an Office manager, candidate will be required to
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff such as to assistants, bookkeeper etc and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services.
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory by working closely with Inventory team.
- Work closely with Marketing team.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence and provide them to the Director every day.
- May supervise records management technicians and related staff.
– Bachelor’s Degree is required.
– 2 years of experience required.
– Good English communication skills
What we offer-
– $24.00 will be paid per hour
– 4% vacation will be paid on top of regular salary
.Kindly apply with a resume and cover letter only via
Mail: 105-13112 84 Ave, Surrey, BC