Permanent Position: Personal care provider – home care (4412)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time (Overtime, weekend if required)
Wage Rate: $20.00 – 21.00 / per hour, 37.50 per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Address: 6297 134 St, Surrey, BC, V3X 1L7
Education: High School required, diploma an asset.
Language: Basic English
Experience: Relevant experience is an asset.
Benefits: Relocation expenses and Medical insurance for first 3 months covered by employer, if required.
- Assist in everyday personal needs such as toileting, bathing and grooming.
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- Perform light housekeeping activities such as cleaning, dusting, making the bed, change linen, laundry and vacuuming.
- Provide companionship by lending an ear or a shoulder to lean on.
- Engage in outdoor activities such as light walking.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Observe behavior or concerns and report them to the family or doctor on immediate basis.
Employer: Surinder Singh Rai
Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada
How to apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 6297 134 St, Surrey, BC, V3X 1L7