Hokkaido Ramen Santouka is seeking a Ramen Cook for their Broadway location.
Full-time, permanent; $14.00 per hour; 40 hours per week (plus extended health and dental benefits after completion of 3 months probation period)
Standard 8 hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 8:30am and 12am as required.
– Cooking everything on the menu;
– Creating ramen soup bases;
– Inspecting ingredients for quality aand freshness and supervising all food preparation
– Giving training to new cooking and kitchen staff on matters of hygiene, Japanese ramen techniques, and other matters.
– Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience as a commercial cook;
– Japanese language ability is an asset;
– English language ability required;
– Previous experience with Japanese ramen cuisine.
Please email resume to email@example.com
OR mail resume to:
Hokkaido Ramen Santouka
558 W Broadway
*Please indicate in your resume whether or not you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada.