Restaurant Assistant Manager
JOB START DATE
As soon as possible (at the latest in 3 months)
$22.00/hour for 40 hours a week
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Permanent, Full time
- Availability to work in a variety of shifts and at the weekends
Assist manager in recruitment and training the staff and oversee staff performance
Manage budget and participate in the meetings of the organization
Negotiate arrangements with food and other inventory suppliers
Assess and improve profitability
Handling administration and paperwork related to daily records, weekly and monthly costs and revenues
Assessing and improving profitability
Plan, organize, control and evaluate the operations of the restaurant.
Assist the manager in determining the type of services, promotions, offers to be implemented
Process payroll and forward hours to the accountant
Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance and coordinate with the manager on these decisions
Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
Address customers’ complaints or concerns received
Provide customer service as and when needed
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND PERSONAL SUITABILITY
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Customer service oriented
- Experience of motivating and leading team.
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure and fast paced environment and prioritize tasks.
- Health regulations, safety standards and departmental and company policies should be followed in the work setup.
Completion of high school
Completion of a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline
2 years of food preparation or service experience within the restaurant industry
White Spot, Terrace
WORK LOCATION & EMPLOYER ADDRESS
4620 Lakelse Avenue
Terrace, BC V8G 1R1
APPLY BY E-MAIL: