- Accomplishes restaurant recruitment objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and discipling employees
- Achieves restaurant operational objectives by identifying trends, determining system improvements and implementing changes
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by monitoring revenues and modifying prices
- Maintain relationships with vendors and negotiate the price and delivery arrangements to meet the restaurant demands in an efficient way
- Plans menus and control inventory by consulting with chefs while monitoring the costs
- Avoids legal challenges by conforming to the regulations of the alcoholic beverage commission
- Maintain complete knowledge of all menu items inclusive but not limited to-liquor brands, beers, non-alcoholic, food and specials
- Ensure health and safety regulations are being followed within the premises
- Ensures customer satisfaction by resolving the complaints in earliest and efficient manner.
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance,
- Recruit, train and monitor staff
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Spreadsheet; MS Windows; Electronic cash register; Point of sale system; MS Office
Ability to Supervise
- Flexibility; Team player; Dependability; Reliability
- Completion of a secondary school is mandatory. Completion of college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management will be an asset.
- 3-5 years of prior experience in a food/beverage/restaurant/hospitality sector is required with at least one year (among them) in supervisory or managerial role
- Serving it right certificate is an asset. We may help the right candidate to get one.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer service skills, problem solving, organisational skills
- Ability to manage, supervise 15 people
- Excellent ability to lead team
Other: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Free uniform and Free meal during working hours. As per collective agreement and BC Employment standards, 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation time annually or 10 days of paid vacation annually with no vacation pay on each pay period.
NOTE: Please mention the Job Title in the subject line while applying for the position.
How to apply
- By Email: email@example.com
- By Mail: Unit 447 304 Street, Kimberley, BC V1A 3H5, Canada