JOB START DATE
As soon as possible
$18.00/hour for 40 hours a week
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Permanent, Full time, Weekends, Evening and Morning shifts
1. Plan, organize, control and evaluate the operations of the restaurant
- Determine the type of services, promotions, offers to be implemented
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND PERSONAL SUITABILITY
• A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
• Customer service oriented
• Experience of motivating and leading team.
• Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure and fast paced environment and prioritize tasks.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
2-3 years experience in food sector is required
Spice Kings Bistro Ltd.
WORK LOCATION & EMPLOYER ADDRESS
15325 56 Avenue Surrey, BC V3S 0X9
APPLY BY E-MAIL: