Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Other Service Supervisors (6216)
NOC Job Title: Security Guard Supervisor
Job Number: 479378
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 4E8 Canada
- Must supervise, coordinate, assign, review and evaluate the work of the security guards.
- Must establish a work schedules, procedures and patrol priorities.
- Must resolve work-related problems or issues with the clients.
- Clearly write daily logs and reports of all incidents.
- Train the new staff members in the job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Patrol several of the sites to ensure the site safety and there is a security guard or site supervisor is on site.
- Effective communication problems or concerns with manager, site supervisor and/ or security guards.
- Proactively respond and resolve emergency situations and conflicts.
- Provide superior customer service to the clients and general public.
- Completion of High School
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year work related exerience as a supervisor
- Completion of security course or BC security License
- Fluent in English written, verbal and reading skills
- Excellent attention to detail to fulfill job duties and incident report writing
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to handle emergency situations in calm and professional manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
Contact: Amit Vasudeva