- Ontario NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
- Quebec NationTalk
Service Operations Ofc : 00008SH5
Service Operations Ofc : 00008SH5
Employment Type: Regular
To provide operational and administrative support and quality standards to the RBWM business.
Impact on the Business
- Provides efficient support through completion of duties that are routine and straightforward in nature, either face-to-face or through an alternate channel.
- Completes basic administrative support, processing, operational, servicing and/or accounting related duties in support of assigned area.
- Act as custodian for cash, combinations, keys and negotiable securities as required and in accordance with established guidelines.
- Resolves issues as required and refers problems to higher level when appropriate.
- Adheres to quality, compliance, regulatory and HSBC standards and follows established procedures and policies when completing tasks.
- Maintains appropriate records of activities; prepares daily worksheets and reports as necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely processing of all activities related to servicing and supporting activities of the assigned area
- Provides quality customer service support either face-to-face or through an alternate channel as required by the business.
- Demonstrates a customer service attitude and may participate in sales campaigns and assisting with mining sales files, identifying sales opportunities and making referrals where appropriate.
- Other projects as required.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Meet expectations in terms of speed, certainty and efficiency of response.
- Identify and understand basic customer needs in order to complete transactions and resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Maintain superior and courteous service to internal and external contacts.
- Ensure branch or work area is maintained in accordance with HSBC standards.
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
Leadership & Teamwork
- Contributes to team-based approach in completing tasks and meeting internal and external customer needs.
- Participates in quality, regulatory and compliance training in order to meet performance targets.
- Demonstrates Group capabilities.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Ensure that all employees are aware of and effectively identify and manage applicable money laundering (ML), terrorist financing (TF), sanctions and reputational risks.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
- Role Context (The environment and operating conditions of the role including the extent of guidance and authority)
- Work involves routine or repetitive tasks under direct supervision.
- Work is completed according to well-defined, established procedures involving limited independent judgment.
- Supervisor provides direction for unfamiliar situations.
- Decisions and quality of work will have an impact on customers and / or functional area.
- Role involves some exposure to customers.
- May work in call center or branch environment where systems are available in meeting services quality objectives.
- May be required to work shifts outside of regular business hours.
- Authority Levels
Management of Risk
Ensure compliance of both general and anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing (AML/ATF) compliance controls as well as operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies; and optimize relations with regulators by addressing any issues.
Observation of Internal Controls
Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Secondary school graduation.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Team player and development minded.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and operate new software and technology.
- Detailed orientated with good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Previous customer service / banking industry experience an asset.
- Ability to handle large volumes, tight turnarounds and multiple deadlines.
- Some experience with conflict resolution required.
- Understands / speaks second language is an asset.
Job Field : Customer Service
Primary Location : North America-Canada-British Columbia-Campbell River
Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Region vacancy
Job Posting : 17-Feb-2017, 17:05:22 Unposting Date : 24-Feb-2017, 23:59:00
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: